Terms & Condition: 1. To ensure that the candidate fulfils the minimum eligibility criteria for registration, Document verification and interview process of SPIME
2. To produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility - pertaining to nationality, age, educational qualifications, Medical Registration, etc.
3. Candidate must be an Indian, graduated MBBS in any Indian Medical University / College. If the candidate has graduated MD from abroad universities, he has to clear FMGE.
4. Candidate should possess a valid medical registration.
5. The registration process will be initiated once the candidate completes the registration and submits the fee receipt.
7. Candidates who have registered for SPIME will be subsequently called for an interview as per the preference given by the candidate.
8. The preference list will be based on the availability of seats in the clinical site. IMSTP has the right to change the predefined preference list based on the availability.
9. It is the responsibility of the candidate to be present on the date of the interview.
10. Any request for change of intake, speciality or clinical site has to be informed on / before the registration process. It will not be accepted later.
11. IMSTP reserves the right to cancel registration if the candidate is found not eligible.
12. Application fees Is non-refundable under any circumstances. All applicants must make sure that they meet all eligibility requirements before applying.